Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Chizik Era

After two Auburn Football games, it looks as though the Tigers have an offense. What a sigh of relief this is for the Auburn faithful everywhere. After the offense-less struggles of the last couple years, there's nothing we like to see more than a team that can move the ball down the field. Not only that, it seems we have found multiple ways to strike. This week, Auburn had over 560 yds of total offense. It's a new era in Auburn football, and I'm happy to be here for it. I'm more fired up about Auburn football than I have been in quite a while. Everything seems more meaningful now. When the eagle flies, I get more choked up. When the team runs out, I get more fired up. I'll refrain from making premature, outrageous claims about this team and this year. Suffice it to say that I'm really pumped about Auburn football and the months ahead. War Damn Eagle!

4 comments:

Dranmom said...

I agree wholeheartedly. It's actually FUN again! Not only is it fun for the fans, but the team looks like a true team and they seem to be having fun as well. Maybe it's just my rose-colored glasses, but I think we are in for a fun, exciting, and excellent season of football. Finally!!

Christopher Lee Kelley said...

Offensive TD's against Mississippi State this Saturday: 6
Offensive TD's in all 8 SEC games of last year: 7

I think it's safe to say that we're getting somewhere.

drewster said...

I actually have confidence in the offense. This team is MOTIVATED baby and it shows.

easyedwin said...

It is nice to be in Auburn all the time............but with offense this year, it is even nicer. Plains of Auburn.