Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Could Be Your Hero Baby

I'm hooked on the show Heroes. How did I miss this one? I guess my loyalties have been with Lost and 24. Netflix has made some changes, as I've mentioned, but they recently took things a step further. Many Netflix users have been able to watch movies instantly on their PCs. I, however, own a Mac. Netflix didn't support instant watching for Mac. That is until this past week. I spent my weekend lazing around and watching episode after episode of Heroes. I've always been a sucker for a super hero movie, and Heroes is right along those lines. I love when a new character is introduced and the viewer is left to wonder, "is this person 'special'? What is his/her ability?"

Anyone else out there watch Heroes or am I alone in this new obsession? It's not all good though. Constantly watching Heroes has kept me away from reading my book, The Pillars of the Earth. That's another blog post altogether. I'm only a third of the way through the book, but I'm enjoying it immensely. It's about a stone mason in thirteenth century England. Sorry, I'm off topic. Heroes is great. It's no Lost, but it's incredibly creative and entertaining. I think I might try to squeeze in another episode before bed. Bye!

No comments: