Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tubers and Zots

Tommy Tuberville has resigned as head coach of the Auburn University men's American football team. Fine with me. He needs to move on, we need to move on. Things were stagnant. Keep in mind as you read these words that I don't know much about football, nor do I spend any amount of time researching these things. I'm simply stating opinions here. I've felt that for the last few years we've just been getting by. There hasn't been any fire, any passion. I'm ready for some new blood. Let's get someone in here who is passionate, excited, and has some good ideas. I just hope we don't go through a period of years where we cannot find the coach that fits. I guess the only way to know is to hire someone and cross your fingers.

War Eagle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've already lost 3 recruits since the announcement today....and that's just today.Signing day isn't until February. Dark days are ahead, I'm afraid. As Samuel L. would say...."Hold onto your butts"

Anonymous said...

War Damn Eagle !!
The product on the field was neither entertaining nor inspiring.
Three Days Grace and Tubs canned in the same season. Let's see some point production and some Flight of the Valkyrie!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say--I do have mixed feelings. I really loved Tommy, but have felt all season that his heart just wasn't in this football thing. I, too, want passion and excitement and WINS! Whatever happens though-- WAR EAGLE to all, and to all a good night.(metaphorically)

Anonymous said...

Yes, anonymous is me again. I need to be more careful!