Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Holy Moses

Did you see Ricky Braddy on American Idol last night? More importantly, did you HEAR Ricky Braddy on American Idol last night? And? Blown away I assume. I'm not just saying this because he's my friend or because I'm biased, but he was clearly the frontrunner of his group last night. Sure, the last guy was great too. But I still don't think he sang as well as Ricky. We shall see this evening as they reveal America's decision on the top three from group one. I never thought I would care this much about American Idol. I used to hate it. Eventually, I got to where I would sit through an entire episode. Now, I watch with baited breath to see what will happen. Who knows, at this rate, I might be auditioning for next season...

You didn't think I was serious did you?

www.thebraddybunch.com

1 comment:

easyedwin said...

Wow. No more dissing AI like back in the day. Tis entertaining, but I seldom watch an entire episode.