Monday, February 16, 2009

Moxi Mix-up

It turns out you can't set a show to record simply by thinking about it. All day I've been looking forward to watching 24 and then Heroes. With my new moxi, I would be able to watch two shows that air simultaneously by recording them, then watching them one after the other. They started at eight. Any DVR enthusiast knows you wait twenty minutes so that you can fast forward through commercials. So, I waited twenty minutes. When I turned the TV to Fox, I realized I hadn't set 24 to record. BLAST! I could start watching now, but I'd be twenty minutes behind; that'll never work. I had lost. There was no way to watch 24. I'll have to catch it online in a few days. I'm almost embarassed that I even care this much, but when I think back to all of the crazy obsessed Bachelor related facebook statuses today, I don't feel so bad.

3 comments:

easyedwin said...

Jack & Walker are stopping Dekumbo from leaving USA-first gentleman is in surgery-pres is there too-the mole in FBI is trying to stop all good efforts

easyedwin said...

Tivoed 24 and watched The Closer--Kuel!

Anonymous said...

just the usual death and destruction