Friday, February 20, 2009

A Random List of Things on My Mind

-I can't believe Ricky wasn't voted into the top three. It makes me hate American Idol... again.

-I watched Survivor last night at Debbie's house. We would ask her questions about what was going to happen, and then try to interpret her facial expressions to come up with some sort of answer.

-Lost on Wednesday? Eh.

-Twenty four on Monday? Eh.

-I watch too much TV.

-I'm tired of cold weather. Can't wait for Spring, when the weather breaks.

-What are you doing this weekend? Me? Nothing. Ahhh...

-I recently joined Twitter. I'm still not fully sold on it's worth.

-I ordered and received a Meinl Djembe (expensive African hand drum) for my classroom today. It sounds so good!

-Teaching will take it out of you! I'm tired!

-I might already be addicted to the nasal spray I bought this past weekend.

-I'm reading The Shack right now and really enjoying it. Thanks for the recommendation, Holly.

-I'm also into a Japanese animated series (anime) for the first time ever in my life. It's called Cowboy Bebop. Judge me.

-That's all for now. Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome for the rec; loving the randomness!

Anonymous said...

Be careful with that nose spray. As much as you might hate to hear it, doctors are right when they say that the more you use it, the worse off it makes your sinuses. Trust me, I know from experience(s). I think I am off the LOST bandwagon. Getting way too farfetched, too many characters to keep track of, and, frankly, better things on TV right now.

easyedwin said...

Ka---nee--chey---wah
Just say no to no se spray