Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Fab 5

It's time I introduce you to four of the most awesome people in my life. They are four people that I became very close friends with during my last couple years of college. We had every class together. We suffered together. We rejoiced together. They are Amy, Amanda, Krista, and Eron. Together, we became known as the Fab Five. During internships, we had dinner together once a week to catch up, vent, and just hang out since we didn't see each other in class anymore. We once pulled an all nighter together in the music building. Yeah, that night ended with us running barefoot races down the hallway and me being in a horrible mood going to Waffle House before class in the morning.

Now, we are teaching. We are slightly scattered, but we stay in touch through email. Here's the coolest part of the Fab Five. I was having dinner with Amy last night and we realized that, with our powers combined, the Fab Five teaches every kind of student that could possibly be taught! Amy teaches kindergarteners, Amanda teaches elementary, I teach middle school, Eron teaches high school, and Krista is teaching college kids as a GTA in Georgia! We are a vast, sweeping, music-educational force to be reckoned with! Guard your children, the Fab Five just might educate them... musically!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Fab 5! Educate the WORLD, Fab 5. We will all be the better for it.

Anonymous said...

Teach, learn, play, sing and care about your students and yourself. God is good!