Friday, September 12, 2008

Same Class, New Sass

It was the same class as apple blaster. The "Bellringer" question for today was: "Could a robot compose or perform music better than a human?" One girl answered, "No. Robots don't have good taste in music." The smart kid, the one I asked about the atom smasher turned around to her and said under his breath, "They don't have ANY taste at all!"

I love how I use the word "robot" and these kids answer like they know everything about robots. I'm not even sure what a robot is. Here were some other answers:

No, not if their batteries ran out.
Yes, they are programmed to be perfect.
No, because techno stinks.

And my favorite- No, because music comes from the heart, and robots don't have a heart.

stupid robots.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

If the robots win, we'll have to listen to techno. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxZJYbVd1hE

The Dyer Family said...

joe's favorite is the techno answer - best ever!!! he's still laughing.