Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Good Weekend

It was a good weekend. I went to the Auburn High football game on Friday night. I haven't been to a high school football game since high school. It was a great game, and Auburn came out on top of Enterprise. Saturday I woke up early (for a Saturday) and rekindled an old flame: with my bike. It's a yellow Trek 4900. I've had it since senior year of high school. It got me to and from every class in college and around the seventeen mile loop at Oak Mountain several times. It was even stolen and recovered freshman year! It has been neglected since I finished college. I pumped up the tires, cleaned up the chain, and hit the road yesterday. With my ankle still in limbo, I felt like this was a great way for me to get some exercise without all the impact of running.

Then, the game. What. The. Hell. That might have been the most painful four quarters of Auburn football I've ever had to sit through. Enough about that. A win's a win, no matter how dumb.

Sunday- a day of rest indeed.

Go Steelers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAR DAMN STEELERS !!!