Saturday, November 29, 2008

From Bad to Worse

I knew it was optimistic and largely insane to think that Auburn had a chance in this game. I did not, however, expect such an awful performance. I knew we were bad, but not this bad. I honestly think Hoover High School could beat this year's Auburn Tiger team. It's depressing. I'm trying to be a good sport. I even said "Roll Tide" to an Alabama fan at Ben & Jerry's tonight, just for fun. I try to remind myself that it's football. It's just a game. Then again, that's what the losing team always says. Good game Bama. I think your chances are pretty slim next Saturday, but you proved yourself this Saturday. If you need an Auburn fan in the next year, try looking under a rock or in a cave somewhere. We're probably all hiding in shame and embarassment. I'm actually pleased that I get wireless internet in my cave. Good day to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

War Damn Eagle forever!!!!
Never give up !!!!!!!!!!
We are Auburn.......THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA !!!!!