Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quantum of How Much was that Ticket?

I saw Quantum of Solace, the newest installement of the James Bond series, last night. The good news, the movie was great. It was action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat. The bad news, movie tickets at the Rave are now $9.25! What in the world!? I'm lucky that I saw a good movie to make it worth what I paid. Had I seen a movie that I wasn't pleased with, I would be really angry with the price of a ticket. I look at it this way: I pay $15 a month for Netflix. This gets me as many movies as I can watch and return in a month as well as some movies streaming through my Xbox. Netflix is a much better deal even if I get a movie that I don't enjoy. $9.25!? Rediculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up....your parents only pay $7.25............senior discount!!!