Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Stuff of Dreams

I dreamt last night that I could levitate. It was awesome. Dreams have always fascinated me. Perhaps it's because I have so many of them, or because they are so vivid in detail and so convincingly real. Of course, I wonder what they mean, but I also realize that the quest for a dream's meaning is pointless. I've told you about the teeth dreams, those aren't so fun. However, every now and then I have a real roller coaster ride of a dream. Last night I had the ability to levitate simply by concentrating on the task. Then, I could move in any direction. It was almost Back-to-the-future-esque with the hoverboard, except there was no board. I loved it. I can't remember much that actually happened in the dream, but I do remember the feeling of levitation transportation. On a really good night, I can simply fly. Last night wasn't so much flying, I was standing upright the whole time. Flying dreams are my favorite. Absolute freedom. Is the quality of a dream, or perhaps the clarity of a dream, related to the depth of the dreamer's sleep? I ask because I slept so soundly last night. I didn't make a peep until wakey time. That's all for now. Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dreamweaver..........beat the bull dogs !!! WDE !!!

Anonymous said...

I dreamt last night that Auburn beat Georgia 24-23 in OT on a 36-yd Wes Byrum field goal as the rain poured down....pure utopia.