Monday, March 2, 2009

Where the Wind Comes Sweeping Down the Plane

Tomorrow, I'm leaving for the rest of the week. No, it's not a vacation, it's a convention. The American Choral Director's Association National Convention in Oklahoma City to be precise. The week will be full of interest sessions, concerts, conversations with leading professionals in the field, and general musical merriment. I will learn alot, but will also rub elbows with some big names in the choral music community. I may or may not be blogging throughout the week, but at least you'll know what's keeping me if I don't.

Adieu.

1 comment:

P-Daddy said...

P-Daddy is new to the Blog stuff, but once bitten...he takes to it. Is Great to stay up to date in your field. Sounds as tho you can enjoy yourself some there too. GREAT!