Monday, July 7, 2008

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds

I got off Facebook two years ago when they first allowed High Schoolers to have Facebook accounts. I'm now thinking about getting back on it. The hardest part about this would obviously be swallowing my pride. For two years I've been anti-facebook. Now, I don't think I've been annoyingly against it. I just chose not to be on it.

There are a couple of reasons for my impending return. A) going to camp and meeting back up with my friends makes me want to get back on facebook to be able to keep in touch with them and 2) If I do get an iPhone, I'll want to be able to access facebook on it, just because I can.

So, would you hate me if I got back on? Would you be willing to forget the past and be my friend? Welcome me back into the facebook fold? It's not a done deal, but I'm strongly thinking about it.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am gonna have to tease you for a while about it, especially if being able to access it on your iPhone "because you can" is one of your reasons.

Anonymous said...

I'll re-friend you. My BlackBerry and I will make fun of you and your iPhone though.

Anonymous said...

WITH OPEN ARMS! It's been tough without you :)

The Dyer Family said...

let me know if you get back on - i might come with you!

Anonymous said...

is there a foot book you can join?

John and Brooke said...

I only joined facebook back in January-I hated the whole concept all through college and never gave in but the simple fact is it is just too darn easy to keep in touch with friends from high school/college!

Reid said...

how is it back on? I have been off about a year now and I'm not missing it too bad. Just kinda strange that now Natalie, Michelle and Lee Kate use it for Baby Pictures!