Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One Small Step for Dan

One giant leap for Dankind. I started walking today. I haven't walked in over two weeks. I was pretty shaky about it, but after a few laps around the house, I was all over the place. It's amazing how many things I can do now. I can take Jenny out (so that there will no longer be dog excrement in a 15 foot radius surrounding my front porch). I can walk up and down stairs much more easily. I can go get the mail. I can clean up the toilet paper in my front yard. Oh wait- I haven't told you about that.

My yard got rolled! Really? I left for camp and my yard, house, and car got covered in toilet paper. I teach middle school. I thought you rolled the yards of the teachers you didn't like. What's up with that? If it was you fess up.


1 comment:

The Muncies said...

yay for walking! that's just cruel to roll a handicap person's yard. I think you can file a discrimination suit...