Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whoa, things got crazy.

Well said, title. Turns out my recent string of boredom was the calm before the storm. When I say storm, I mean an onslaught of people that I love and that are very important to me. Yesterday saw the return of one of the main characters in my life: my roommate and best friend Daniel. He's been in Europe for nine weeks with the college of building science. He and his betrothed are hanging out in Auburn while he finishes his studies and prepares for graduation. So, it's great to have them around for the next couple of weeks.
But wait, there's more. My good friends Whitney and Hope came to Auburn to hang out with Chandler and I. Remember camp? These are friends from camp. So good to see them as well. Their brief visit brings new meaning to the phrase "short, but sweet".

Good talk, see you out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Does this mean we don't have a bed this weekend? Just let us know.

Anonymous said...

Gas some corn and steak. Free Guiness for all (it makes you strong)