Sunday, August 10, 2008

Headphones

I've got a pair of headphones. Not earbuds, but headphones. They came in a recording kit I received years ago. They are "studio quality" headphones with the padded, faux leather covered part that goes over your ears. They are really good headphones. In fact, I've had a couple different roommates repeatedly ask to borrow them. Once, my roommate Josh borrowed them. He was getting in his truck with them and didn't get the whole (extremely long) cord all the way into the truck. He drove around that day with the last few feet of the headphone cable dangling out of his vehicle. They survived. They are really good headphones. I was just listening to Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue and I swear I heard someone turn pages, or accidentally bump a music stand. Every time I listen to music with these headphones, I hear things I've never heard before. It could be something as small as an egg shaker part or an entire guitar riff that until that very moment went unnoticed. They are really good headphones. Everybody needs a pair of really good headphones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so you got u some of them there earbuds....i can have them