Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Out of Shape

I just finished "running" for the first time since the ankle break. I have been wanting to run for weeks. Chandler was going for a jog, I was already wearing running-ish clothes so I thought I'd tag along. If tagging along involves keeping up with someone, then tagging along I was not. I've been doing nothing but eating burgers and watching movies for the last two months! My body feels gelatanous and my blood feels like it's sludging through my veins. It felt good to get out there and be moving more than I have been in two months though. About halfway, I had to start walking. My ankle just isn't 100% yet. Frustration.

A friend of ours just invited Chandler and I over for dinner tonight. Nothing washes down a late August jog better than... chili? This might be a bigger mistake than running with a jacked up ankle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Run forrest , run