Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Hatred

Dear Tow Truck Drivers of America,

I hate you. I know that sounds harsh, but it's actually probably an understatement. I really hate you. I don't hate many things, but you are one of the things that I do hate. Thank you for the fifty-eight dollar pita I had for dinner tonight. I wonder how you sleep at night. Your only source of peace must be the fact that your children have food and clothes thanks to your efforts. Or perhaps you are one of those crazy people who gets their jollies from the misery of others. That doesn't diminish my dislike for your kind. The list of harmful things I would like to do to your vehicles is quite long.

Okay, I'm over it. Screw you.

Love,
Dan

2 comments:

Eric said...

Dude! You got off easy.

The WV loss costs me $7.50 in beer, $187.20 in towing, and $55.00 in City of LA Parking tickets. I don't mean to one up you. I guess I did at least get a football game instead of just a pita.

Anonymous said...

TTD 3-------DAN 0