Monday, October 20, 2008

I love my...

It's Monday again, and that means it's time for another round of "I love my Mondays".

1. I love my electric guitar. I got it out last night, changed the strings, cleaned it up, and learned a couple new songs. I rarely play my electric guitar anymore since I'm no longer in a band, but I enjoy playing it whenever I do.

2. I love this weather! I might have to turn on the heat tonight... stinky.

3. I love the Rays! Did you see game seven last night? The Tampa Bay Rays are going to the world series. "From worst to first" is the slogan. Tampa Bay has been through some ROUGH times, finishing in last place 9 out of the last 10 seasons. But, for whatever reason, they are really good this year! I love their new look (Navy and Carolina blue), their manager Joe Maddon, and their domed park. I had the pleasure of going to a Rays game two years ago, so I feel like I'm allowed to be a fan.

4. I love(d) my Friday. After school on Friday, I went with my friend Lee and shot his gun at a range in Tuskeegee. Then, we went to Good Ole Boys and I had blackened catfish. I then cleaned myself up, fell asleep listening to Ray Lamontagne, and went to see Body of Lies. Great night.

5. I love today. It's parent-teacher conference day today, which means no students. I don't have any conferences, so I'm just hanging out in my office getting stuff done... or blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New Rays owners are Jewish--cut the Devil out--that's why they win now. Better karma--better players--better name.