Monday, October 6, 2008

I love my...

It's been a while since I've done an "I love my Mondays". That's because I forgot about "I love my Mondays". Til now. I know it's late, but it's still technically Monday, so here goes:

1. I love my car. I washed it last week and it still looks good. Atta girl.

2. I love Giants, Wizards, and Gnomes: this is a life size version of paper rock scissors involving fifty screaming middle school (or any age for that matter) kids.

3. I love Fall: It's in the air. Ok, forget the fact that it was 85 degrees today, fall is still in the air. I had a discussion tonight with some friends about when we were going to go to Pope's haunted hayride!

4. I love Auburn football... oh wait... that one's left-over from when we used to win games.

5. I love the feeling you get when a student's mother tells you that you really impacted her son's life last year. Also the feeling you get when you realize you were able to impact anyone's life at all last year, given that fact that you had no clue what you were doing.

2 comments:

Whitney Dugger said...

Dan. Fall is simply amazing. And Yay for you impacting a childs life. Knew you would. Thanks for the birthday wish!

Anonymous said...

Lately the only thing I love about Mondays is getting to watch my man Anthony Bourdain