Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Man Behind the Curtain

I went to see The Wizard of Oz tonight at Auburn High. It was fantastic! The cast, crew, musicians, and munchkins did such a great job. If you are in the Auburn area for the next two days I highly recommend you make an evening of it! Here are a couple of disclaimers though: there are some characters and events which may frighten very young children. i.e. "stay away from toto!" - little girl in the audience.

It's a bit lengthy, so prepare for a good two and a half hours. It's worth every penny though. These kids have worked so hard and should be proud!

I'm going to a bachelor party this weekend, so I won't be posting for the next few days. I know, I know, you'll just have to entertain yourself elsewhere.

I'm off to see the wizard.

1 comment:

Shealy said...

Thanks for letting us hang out with you! I felt cool by association! Have fun this weekend!