Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Obligatory Blog

Shealy "tagged" me on the five things post. So, I guess I've gotta do it or the gods of the blogosphere will strike me down (or just delete my blog like Brooke's). Here goes:

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Wash clothes
2. Have a structured interview with one of my assistant principals
3. Get the dress rehearsal approved for our Spring Choir concert
4. Play with my dog
5. Finish this post

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips Ahoy cookies
2. Hot pockets, yes they're small enough to be a snack
3. popcorn
4. triscuits
5. chocolate

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Get certified to solo skydive
2. Give lots of money away
3. Pay off my car
4. Pay off someone else's car
5. Travel

5 Bad habits:
1. worrying
2. overthinking
3. grinding my teeth
4. being too much of a realist
5. being too soft on my students

5 Places I have lived:
1. Locke Circle in Hoover, AL
2. Oak Ridge circle in Hoover, AL
3. Belmont blvd. in Nashville, TN
4. Farmhouse Fraternity in Auburn, AL
5. The Oasis in Auburn, AL

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Sandwich maker at Blimpie
2. Youth intern at church
3. Banquet server on the General Jackson Showboat
4. Nashville Scene Street Team member
5. Middle School choir teacher

Now I'm supposed to tag other people. However, I don't want to.

THE END

4 comments:

The Muncies said...

So by Nashville Scene Street Team member, do you mean you sang and played guitar on the side of the street in NashVEGAS, hoping for pocket change to land in your guitar case? Or is this more official of a job than that?

Dan said...

Funny. No, I was not a busker. The Nashville Scene is a weekly arts and entertainment publication in Nashville. The "scene team" was the marketing and public relations street team for that paper. We would go to events, take pictures with people, put up posters, etc.

Anonymous said...

By not tagging someone, you have made the Blogging Gods mad!!!

The Dyer Family said...

of all the pickers that you work with, i have a feeling that shealy would come after you first!!! she's a pro.